Saturday, July 21, 2012

My wondering thoughts!

Today has just been crazy. I have tried to keep busy and nor let my thoughts run away with my but I cant help it. Tito has an appointment Monday with the allergists and I know by reading the papers it can't possible be a nice test. I can't stand to watch that scared look on his face when he doesn't understand whats going on. Then it makes me sad that he thinks I am letting them hurt him.

As if that's not bad enough I still have 7-10 business days to go before I will know whats going on with Pedro's EEG test. I am scared out of my mind. He has a lump on the back of his head that his father and I keep watching get bigger and bigger. He has had it since birth but all of the sudden the last few months it just gets bigger. He's always complaining of headaches and leg pain. Now that I am waiting on a neurologist to call me I can't stop thinking about it.

I really think my brain is spinning out of control and that maybe I need to see a doctor for myself. But then that means I'm not strong and I have to admit defeat. And I will not do it. I can't I have to be strong for my kids. We will survive and everything will be OK. It has to be

No comments:

Post a Comment