Friday, July 20, 2012

Calm my mind

It's been a long time since I have posted but I have had alot going on in my life lately. I thought once my angels testing was over that our lives would continue on as planned. Boy was I ever wrong about that. Now adays it just seems as if its one thing after another. It seems as every time one of my boys has a doctors appointment or test they need something else done and there is something else I have to worry about. Baby Jorge (tito) has an appointment coming up at the allergy clinic and then back to the GI doctor. I am not too happy about the GI appointment because we are now waiting to hear if my baby has some kind of syndrome. Dr. Gisser wouldn't tell me what kind of syndrome because he knows I would research it before the next appointment. So now I am just waiting and hoping its not something bad. They are also talking about the fact that he drags his right let that he may need to see a neurologist. WTH?!? Anything else?

Now am am worried to death because they think my other son Pedro is having seizures and he recently had psych testing done that revealed he has Disruptive Behavior Disorder and PICA. He also went this morning for the EEG and the Dr. that performed the test said there are some things on  there to be concerned about and that in 5-7 days a neurologist will be calling me to set up an appointment. I am scared out of my mind at this point. Please God don't let anything be wrong with my other baby! I don't know how much more I can take. I'm freaking out because Pedro has a lump on the back of his head that keeps getting bigger and he is always complaining of headaches. I just don't know anymore.

It seems as if my life is now being consumed with worry and anxiousness. I can't even sleep anymore even when I have the opportunity to do so. I walk around in a fog feeling sick to my stomach wondering whats going to happen when my phone rings. I just don't know anymore. I really need to get it together for my kids but sometimes I'm just scared and can't get past it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment